At the virtual MARE Balticum Gaming Summit (#MBGS2020VE) earlier this month, Lee-Ann Johnstone participated in an interesting video panel discussion.
In the call, the topic of affiliate marketing during this period of uncertainty was discussed at length.
She was joined by the following individuals.
- Assaf Stieglitz (President, Odds 1X2 Holdings);
- Magith Noohukha (Customer Engagement Evangelist, Braze);
- Martin Calvert (Marketing Director, ICS);
- Eitan Gorodetsky (Director Of Acquisition, Betsson Group).
The five of them discussed how affiliates and marketing companies are surviving this period of uncertainty.
They talked about:
- Impacts to affiliate businesses and revenue
- How big brands are diversifying their spend
- What you should be doing now to ensure your business keeps growing during this downturn
- How businesses are pivoting to serve their customers better
- How user engagement is going to change the way we market products, services and campaigns in future.
Does that sound interesting to you? Good news – the full video from this event is available to view below.